- 2 slices thick-cut bacon, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 pkg. McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons Scotty O’Hotty Beer Bacon Chipotle with Scorpion Peppers Hot Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4.5 o.z.) diced green chiles
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cans (14.5 oz.) kidney beans, drained
- In a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat, cook bacon, stirring until it just begins to brown, about 4 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add ground beef; break it up with a wooden spoon and stir gently until it loses its raw color, 7 minutes. Drain grease.
- Stir in spices and Scotty O’Hotty Beer Bacon Chipotle with Scorpion Peppers Hot Sauce; cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, green chiles & apple cider vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Add beans reduce heat to medium-low, covered, and cook 1 hour. Serve warm, with your choice of toppings.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com