- 1 3/4 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Scotty O’Hotty Beer-Bacon Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices thick cut bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook macaroni as directed on package. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Stir in flour; cook 2 min. or until bubbly. Gradually stir in milk; cook on medium heat until mixture comes to boil, stirring constantly. Simmer on low heat 3 to 5 min. or until thickened. Stir in Scotty O’Hotty Beer-Bacon Chipotle Hot Sauce. Add 1 1/2 cups cheese; cook and stir 5 min. or until melted.
- Drain macaroni. Add to sauce with bacon; mix lightly. Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com