- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons Semper Fi Gourmet Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, Semper Fi Gourmet Hot Sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com