- 1 pound venison steaks, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon steak seasoning, or to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Shotgun Willie’s Sliced Jalapeño Peppers (Click To BUY)
- 10 slices bacon, cut in half
- toothpicks, soaked in water
- Season the venison meat with Greek seasoning and steak seasoning. Place in a bowl, and pour in enough Italian dressing to cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marinate, but preferably overnight.
- Preheat the grill for medium heat. Drain the marinade from the meat, and discard the marinade. Place a slice of Shotgun Willie’s Sliced Jalapeño Pepper (Click To BUY) on top of a piece of meat, then wrap with a slice of bacon. Secure with a soaked toothpick. Repeat with remaining meat.
- Grill the deer poppers for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally to brown the bacon. Serve and enjoy!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com