- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning Original Blend (Click To BUY)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 large baking potatoes, sliced into thin wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning Original Blend (Click To BUY), and sea salt in a large resealable bag. Add potatoes and toss to evenly coat with seasoned oil. Spread coated potatoes in 1 layer onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Stir potatoes with a spatula and continue cooking until crisp, about 10 more minutes.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com