- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1 (8 ounce) jar dried beef
- 1 pinch Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning Original Blend
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- Whisk in flour all at once to form a roux.
- Whisk in milk, a little at a time, increase heat to medium-high, and cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Bring to a boil, stir in beef and Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning Original Blend, heat through and serve over toast.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com