· 1 pound ground bison
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
· 1 egg, beaten
· 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
· 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
· 2 tablespoons Smack My Sweet A** & Call Me Sally Sweet Chili Hot Sauce
· 1/2 cup orange marmalade
· 1 tablespoon soy sauce
· 1/4 cup rice vinegar
· 3 cups water
- Mix the bison, garlic, breadcrumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl until evenly combined; divide the mixture into 24 portions and roll into balls.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook the meatballs until nicely browned on all sides, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add the Smack My Sweet A** & Call Me Sally Sweet Chili Hot Sauce, orange marmalade, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and water to the skillet. Bring the mixture to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until the sauce thickens, about 1 hour.
Check out all of our spicy products at www.peppers.com