- 8 eggs
- 1/2 (5 ounce) botttle SoCal Guac Sauce Original Avocado Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel. Chop eggs and transfer to a salad bowl.
- Mix SoCal Guac Sauce Original Avocado Hot Sauce, yellow mustard, and paprika into eggs until thoroughly combined. Season with salt and black pepper.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com