- 6 potatoes, baking
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce, divided
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup ranch
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- sliced pickled Jalapeños
- Peel and cut potatoes into french fry sticks.
- Either fry potatoes in oil or bake in a 400 oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat half of the SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce in a saucepan just to warm sauce.
- Mix other half of SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce with softened cream cheese and chill until ready to use. (SoCal Guac Cream Sauce)
- When potatoes are done place on a broil proof pan, pour heated SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce on top then sprinkle with cheese.
- Place back into a broiler for 5 minutes to melt cheese.
- Top with Ranch, pickled Jalapeños & Socal Guac Cream Sauce.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com