- 1 lb 85% lean ground chuck
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese. softened
- Fire up the BBQ to about medium heat. Place lid on BBQ to retain heat and let it warm up.
- In a large bowl combine the meat, salt, pepper, paprika, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Using you hand, mix everything together until evenly distributed. Divide mixture into 4 sections and form into patties.
- Mix SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce with softened cream cheese and refrigerate til needed.
- Transfer patties to the heated grill and grill for about 5 minutes on each side until medium done. Add the cheese at the last minute and let slightly melt. Remove patties from grill and place on buns, top with SoCal mixture and tomatoes if desired and serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com