- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle SoCal Guac Sauce Original Avocado Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 3/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 6 slices cooked bacon, diced
- Place potatoes in a medium pan and cover with water. Bring water to a boil and cook potatoes for about 15 minutes or until just tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain well and pour into bowl.
- Combine SoCal Guac Sauce Original Avocado Hot Sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add dressing and green onions to potatoes and gently toss. Stir in bacon.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com