- 8 large pickles
- Old bay seasoning, for rimming
- 6 oz. vodka
- 2 cups Spooky Dill Pickle Bloody Mary Mix, chilled
- Celery leaves, for garnish
- Make pickle shot glasses: Cut off the ends of each pickle so that both ends are flat, then cut each pickle in half crosswise.
- Using a quarter teaspoon, scoop out the middle of each pickle to create a well.
- Dip the top of each shot glass into Old Bay seasoning.
- Pour Spooky Dill Pickle Bloody Mary Mix into pickle shot glasses and garnish with celery leaves.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com