- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Spooky Horseradish Bloody Mary Mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooked crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 425. Combine the cream cheese, colby jack cheese, sour cream and mix well.
- Stir in Spooky Horseradish Bloody Mary Mix and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with crumbled bacon . Great served in a bread bowl or with crackers!!!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com