- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons Túóng Ót Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (Click To BUY), or more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch smoked paprika, or to taste
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; place egg yolks in a small bowl. Mash yolks with a fork; stir mayonnaise, Túóng Ót Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (Click To BUY), or more to taste, dry mustard, and cayenne pepper into yolks until smooth; season with salt. Spoon yolk mixture into a resealable plastic bag; snip off one corner of the bag.
- Place egg whites cut-side up on a serving platter. Pipe the yolk mixture into egg white halves; sprinkle with smoked paprika. Refrigerate deviled eggs, covered, until ready to serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/