- 7 medium red potatoes – baked
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup Terrapin Ridge Bacon Aioli Squeeze Garnishing Sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onion, sliced
- Cut baked potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Place half in a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the salt,pepper and bacon.
- Top with half the sour cream & Terrapin Ridge Bacon Aioli Squeeze Garnishing Sauce and then the cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve!!!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com