- 1/2 cup Tiger Sauce The Original Try Me Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pounds flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 32 wooden skewers (8 inch long) soaked in water
- In a large resealable bag, combine the Tiger Sauce The Original Try Me Sauce(Click To BUY), olive oil, water, molasses, mustard powder, ginger, garlic powder and onion powder. Seal and shake the bag to mix together. Add steak strips to the bag and seal. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours to marinate.
- Preheat the oven’s broiler. Thread meat onto skewers and place on a broiling rack.
- Broil the steak for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Arrange on a platter to serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com