- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 large chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons Torchbearer Zombie Apocalypse Hot Sauce
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- Place the diced tomatoes, processed cheese, chicken meat, sour cream, green onion, taco seasoning, and Torchbearer Zombie Apocalypse Hot Sauce into a slow cooker.
- Cook on High, stirring occasionally until the cheese has melted and the dip is hot, 1 to 2 hours.
- Stir in the black beans, and cook 15 more minutes to reheat. Serve with tortilla chips!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com