- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2-2 1/2 cups Tabanero Walking Dead Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown the meat & drain fat.
- Add the onion, jalapeño, and garlic and cook for a couple minutes so the veggies soften a little, stirring occasionally.
- Add Tabanero Walking Dead Bloody Mary Mix, the brown sugar, tomato paste, dry mustard, crushed red pepper, apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for about a half hour to desired thickness and for the flavors to marry, making sure to stir occasionally.
- Serve on warmed buns.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com.