- 2 tablespoons Wet Fart Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grain brown mustard
- 1 head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1 carrot shredded
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 6 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, stir together the Wet Fart Hot Sauce, sugar, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add the cabbage, carrot, eggs and bacon, and toss lightly to coat with the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving to blend flavors.
- Great served on a pulled pork sandwich!!!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com