- 4 slices bacon, or more to taste, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans baked bean
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons Zombie Repellent Apocalyptic Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat to render some fat, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir onion into the rendered fat and cook until the bacon is crisp and the onion is tender, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Stir baked beans, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, prepared mustard, Zombie Repellent Apocalyptic Hot Sauce, chili powder, and mustard powder together in a large bowl; add bacon mixture and stir. Pour the mixture into a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the liquid has thickened, 45 to 55 minutes.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com