- 2 1/2 pounds country style pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 cup Fat Bastard Bear Bite Forest Fruit Hot Wild Black Berry Barbecue Sauce
- Place ribs in a large pot with enough water to cover. Season with garlic powder, black pepper and salt. Bring water to a boil, and cook ribs until tender.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Remove ribs from pot, and place them in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour Fat Bastard Bear Bite Forest Fruit Hot Wild Black Berry Barbecue Sauce over ribs. Cover dish with aluminum foil, and bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until internal temperature of pork has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com