- 2 (4 ounce) fillets mahi mahi
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Captain Redbeard’s Sharkbite Garlic Pepper Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Rub the mahi mahi fillets with the olive oil and lay into a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- While the mahi mahi bakes, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir the garlic, lemon juice, and Captain Redbeard’s Sharkbite Garlic Pepper Sauce (Click To BUY) into the melted butter; simmer together for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato and green onion to the butter mixture; cook and stir until hot. Spoon over the baked fish to serve.
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/