- 8 -10country-style pork ribs
- 2tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (19 ounce) bottle Dinosaur Roasted Garlic Honey BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place ribs meaty side up in an ungreased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder & brown sugar.
- Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Drain liquid.
- Brush ribs generously with Dinosaur Roasted Garlic Honey BBQ Sauce.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes in oven or on the BBQ.
- Add more sauce half-way through.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com