- 2 racks beef ribs
- 1 (5.5 ounce) bottle Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Cajun Foreplay Spice Rub
- 1 (19 ounce) bottle Dinosaur Roasted Garlic Honey BBQ Sauce
- Clean and remove membrane from back side of ribs. Rub both racks of ribs generously with Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Cajun Foreplay Spice Rub and then wrap in plastic wrap. Place ribs in fridge for 1 to 4 hours before cooking.
- Remove plastic wrap and place in smoker for 4 to 6 hours with your choice of wood (hickory is great). Last 30 minutes of smoking use 1/2 of Dinosaur Roasted Garlic Honey BBQ Sauce to brush on both racks of ribs.
- Cut between bones and brush both racks of ribs again with the rest of the Dinosaur Roasted Garlic Honey BBQ Sauce and serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com