- 1 (6 pound) boneless prime rib roast
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons How The Grinch Stole The Heat Hot Sauce
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- The day before serving, remove the roast from the package, and dry thoroughly with paper towels. Set the roast on a baking sheet, and place in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking time to allow meat to reach room temperature.
- Mix together horseradish, Dijon mustard & How The Grinch Stole The Heat Hot Sauce and rub it all over the roast. In a bowl, mix together the kosher salt, black pepper, thyme, and garlic powder; sprinkle the spice mix over the roast.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and roast until the meat is browned and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the roast reads 130 to 135 degrees F (54 to 57 degrees C) for medium-rare.
- Remove from oven, transfer roast to a platter, and cover with a tent of aluminum foil. Allow to rest for 30 minutes. Temperature of the meat will rise about 10 degrees during resting time.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com