- 1 (3-4 pound) boneless roast beef (chuck or round roast)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Balsamic BBQ Sauce & Glaze
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker. Mix together beef broth, Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Balsamic BBQ Sauce & Glaze, Red Pepper Flake and garlic. Pour over roast beef and set the timer for your slow cooker. (4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low)
- Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over roast beef.
- Store remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use.
Check out all of our great sauce and spices at www.Peppers.com