- 2/3 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup Melinda’s Jalapeño Ketchup Tangy & Spicy
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) skirt steak, cut in half across the grain
- Whisk Marsala wine, Melinda’s Jalapeño Ketchup Tangy & Spicy, garlic, kosher salt, rosemary, and black pepper together in a large glass or ceramic bowl.
- Add skirt steak and turn to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove steak from marinade, shake off excess, and discard marinade.
- Cook steak on the preheated grill until meat shines, 3 to 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Transfer meat to a plate and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com