- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 pounds beef brisket
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Ole Ray’s Blackberry Wine Barbeque & Cooking Sauce
- Mix celery salt, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl; add Worcestershire sauce. Spread mixture over beef brisket; transfer to a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until beef is tender, about 8 hours.
- Transfer beef to a cutting board; shred into small pieces using 2 forks.
- Measure 1/2 cup cooking liquid from the slow cooker into a saucepan and mix in Ole Ray’s Blackberry Wine Barbeque & Cooking Sauce; bring to a boil.
- Combine shredded beef and Ole Ray Sauce Mixture in the slow cooker. Cook on Low until flavors combine, about 1 hour.
Check out all of our great sauce and spices at www.Peppers.com