- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Tatanka 2 Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried, minced garlic
- 2 (4 ounce) venison steaks
- Whisk Worcestershire sauce, Tatanka 2 Hot Sauce (Click To BUY), lime juice, dry mustard, thyme, black pepper & garlic. together in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add venison steaks, coat with the marinade, squeeze to remove excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove venison from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade.
- Cook the steaks until they are firm, hot in the center, and just turning from pink to grey, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 150 degrees F (65 degrees C).
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com