- 1 (8 ounce) bottles zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Wet Fart Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 pounds bone-in chicken parts
- In a large container, mix the Italian dressing, Wet Fart Hot Sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, mustard, ginger, and brown sugar. Place chicken in the container and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Discard marinade and place chicken on grill. Cook 30 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear. Smaller parts will be done more quickly.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com