- 1 cup Wild Turkey Bourbon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Wild Turkey Habañero Sauce
- 1 (2 pound) bone-in turkey breast
- Stir whiskey, maple syrup, and brown sugar in a saucepan until brown sugar has dissolved. Place over medium heat, bring to a simmer, and turn off heat; stir salt and Wild Turkey Habañero Sauce into mixture. Pour marinade into a large bowl.
- Place turkey breast into the marinade with skin side down; let stand for 1 hour, turning turkey breast over occasionally. Transfer turkey to a roasting pan. Retain marinade for basting.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Roast turkey breast in the preheated oven until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reads 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 45 minutes. Baste turkey occasionally with retained marinade. Allow turkey breast to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com