- 16 chicken wing pieces, patted dry
- vegetable oil
- 2 ounces Born To Hula Reaper Of Sorrow Carolina Reaper Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pour about 1/2″ vegetable oil into a pan with high sides. Add enough butter to make up 1″ of fat. Heat on medium high until the fat begins to smoke.
- Add the chicken wings and spread out in one layer and ensure the fat just covers the wings.
- Turn the heat down to medium and cook for about 15 minutes. Turn and cook for another 14 minutes. Turn the heat up to medium high for 1 more minute, then drain.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients. Add the wings and toss to coat, then let stand for about 5 minutes to let the meat absorb the liquid.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com