(1 tsp) vegetable oil
(1) four pound pork shoulder roast
(1 cup) Got Jerk! Hot n’ Tasty jerk BBQ
(1) extra large onion, chopped
(1/2 cup) chicken broth
(2 tbsp) butter, or as needed
- Pour the vegetable oil into the bottom of a slow cooker. Place the pork roast into your slow cooker; pour in the Hot n’ Tasty jerk BBQ sauce, chicken broth, and onion. Cover and cook on High until the roast shreds easily with a fork, 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove the roast from the slow cooker, and shred the meat using two forks. Return the shredded pork to the slow cooker, and stir the meat into the juices.
- Spread the inside of both halves of hamburger buns with butter. Toast the buns, butter side down, in a skillet over medium heat until golden brown. Spoon pork into the toasted buns.