Amazon Grilled Corn & Poblano Salad w/ Chipotle Vinaigrette
- 3 ears corn, husked
- 1 fresh poblano chile pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 TBS Amazon Chipotle Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup slices red onion
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook corn on preheated grill until kernels are cooked through, turning regularly, 10 to 20 minutes; set aside to cool. Cut kernels from the cob and place in a large bowl.
- Cook poblano chile pepper on the preheated grill until the skin blackens, turning regularly, 5 to 10 minutes; set aside to cool. Peel and seed the poblano. Cut poblano into 1/2-inch pieces; add to the bowl with the corn.
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, Amazon Chipotle Sauce, and salt together in a bowl; pour over corn and poblano mixture. Add avocado, cilantro, and red onion to the mixture and gently toss to coat.