George’s Shrimp Salad
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup George’s Bloody Mary Mix
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 small scallion, chopped
- 2 lbs large cooked shrimp, steamed or cooked the way you like it.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the mayo, George’s Bloody Mary Mix, celery and scallion and mix well.
- Fold in shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Delicious !
- Add more George’s Bloody Mary Mix for even more of a flavor kick
- For an even more decadent addition, add three strips of cooked bacon chopped into the shrimp!