- 3 cups corn chips (such as Fritos®)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 1/2 cups prepared chili
- 2 tablespoons This Baby Is Hot Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread about 2 cups corn chips in a baking dish. Sprinkle half the onion and half the Cheddar cheese over chips and top with chili. Spread remaining 1 cup corn chips over the chili, followed by remaining chopped onion and cheese.
- Top with This Baby Is Hot Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- Bake until hot and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/