- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 1 head cauliflower
- 6 thin slices red and blue fruit leather
- 1 Teaspoon Angry Goat Hippy Dippy Green Avocado & Kiwi Hot Sauce
- Slice the avocados in half. Remove the seeds and set aside. Scoop the avocado out of the skin into a bowl. Mash with a fork or whisk and stir in the salsa and Angry Goat Hippy Dippy Green Avocado & Kiwi Hot Sauce . Set aside. Slice off one side of each pit to make it flat and expose the cores of the pits. They will look like eyes.
- Remove all of the leaves from the cauliflower and remove the stem, leaving a nice hollow area with the outer part of the head intact. Use toothpicks to hold it together if it starts to fall apart.
- Place the cauliflower into a small bowl, so that the hollow is facing upwards and most of the cauliflower is up out of the bowl. The bowl is just for stability. Fill with the avocado dip and arrange the pits as eyes. Decorate the white ”brain” by weaving thin strands of red and blue fruit leather between the florets to make veins and arteries.