- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 jalapeno peppers, or more to taste, seeded and minced
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Bacon Salt Jalapeño
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, jalapeno peppers, bacon, corn, Bacon Salt Jalapeño and mayonnaise together in a small casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until warm and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.