- 4 cups oil for frying
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Cinnamon Chipotle Seasoning & Rub
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into bite-size pieces
- Heat oil in skillet or fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange paper towels on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk , and honey; set aside. Combine flour, sugar, and Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Cinnamon Chipotle Seasoning & Rub in a large resealable plastic bag; shake until blended. Dip chicken in egg mixture, and then add to flour mixture. Seal the bag, and shake to coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Place 10 to 12 coated chicken nuggets into hot oil. Cook till done, about 7 to 10 minutes (nuggets will be a dark bronze color). Remove nuggets from oil, and drain well on paper towels. Repeat till all nuggets are cooked.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com