- 2 (12-ounce) cans beer
- 1 (4-pound) package frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Asbirin (For The Relief Of Bland Foods) Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- Set aside 1/3 cup beer. Pour remaining beer into a large shallow dish. Add chicken wings, cover, and marinate at least 4 hours in refrigerator; drain wings.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line two large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
- Season wings with salt, pepper & garlic, and place on baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes. Turn wings over and cook 25 to 30 more minutes, or until crispy and no pink remains.
- In a large bowl, combine Asbirin (For The Relief Of Bland Foods) Hot Sauce, butter and reserved 1/3 cup beer; mix well. Add chicken wings and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately with your choice of ranch or bleu cheese!!!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com