- 2 kg (4 pounds) chicken wings cut into drumettes and flats
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Pinch of cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Bigfat’s 3o8 Garlic Ginger Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminium foil and set a heat-proof wire rack inside.
- Pat dry chicken wings liberally with paper towels, squeezing out as much moisture as you can. Transfer them to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the baking powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper together, whisking well to combine. Toss wings through the baking powder mixture until evenly coated.
- Arrange on rack, leaving about 1-inch of space between each wing.
- Bake for 30 minutes; flip and continue to cook until crisp and golden brown, (about 20-30 minutes longer), until golden browned and crispy.
- While wings are cooking, whisk together Bigfat’s 3o8 Garlic Ginger Hot Sauce, butter and sugar. Toss wings through the sauce to evenly coat.
- Serve wings immediately with blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing, and celery/carrot sticks.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com