- 2 tbsp. salted butter
- 1/4 c. Chef Fartenburn’s Gourmet Hot Sauce
- 1 lb. shrimp without tails, peeled and deveined
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 1 c. Shredded cabbage
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 c. diced red onion
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. crumbled blue cheese, plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 c. Chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt butter and combine with Chef Fartenburn’s Gourmet Hot Sauce. Sauté shrimp in buffalo sauce until cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Soften tortillas in a non-stick skillet, transfer to a plate and wrap in a clean kitchen towel to keep warm.
- Assemble tacos with layers of cabbage, celery, red onion, buffalo shrimp, sour cream and blue cheese. Drizzle with buffalo sauce and garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com