- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup DEFCON Sauces 2 Medium Heat Wing Sauce, plus extra for topping
- ? cups bleu cheese crumbles, plus extra for topping
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 individual buns
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, bleu cheese & DEFCON Sauces 2 Medium Heat Wing Sauce until well incorporated.
- Make a large ball of the meat and then divide into indicated number of burgers. Mold into patties.
- Cook on hot grill for 3 minutes on each side or until hamburgers are cooked to desired doneness. (check with a meat thermometer).
- Serve on buns topped with 2 slices of bacon, blue cheese crumbles and a drizzle of DEFCON Sauces 2 Medium Heat Wing Sauce on top.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com