- 1 oil, for deep frying
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1?2 tsp garlic powder
- 1?2 tsp paprika
- 3 eggs
- 1?2 cup Fifty Shades Of Heat Hot Sauce
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into pieces
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a large bowl. Whisk together eggs and Fifty Shades Of Heat Hot Sauce in a small bowl. Dip each piece of chicken in egg mixture, then roll in seasoned flour. Repeat so each piece of chicken is double coated. Refrigerate breaded chicken for 20 minutes.
- Working in batches, fry chicken until browned and the juices run clear, 5 to 6 minutes per batch.
- Serve with your choice of ranch or blue cheese!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com