- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Ghost Of Christmas Past Jolokia Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 chicken drummettes
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Ranch dressing
- Stir together Ghost Of Christmas Past Jolokia Pepper Hot Sauce and garlic powder until blended. Pour over drummettes; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hour.
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Melt butter in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2×10 1/2×1 inch, in oven. Stir together Bisquick mix, garlic salt, Black Pepper and Cayenne Pepper. Remove chicken from sauce; discard sauce. Coat chicken with Bisquick mixture. Place in single layer in pan.
- Bake 25 minutes; turn and bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and juice is no longer pink when centers of pieces are cut. Serve with ranch dressing.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com