- 4 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon I Ain’t Afraid Of No Ghost-Pepper Hot Sauce
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup I Ain’t Afraid Of No Ghost-Pepper Hot Sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved crosswise
- Mix cabbage, carrots, mayo, vinegar, celery seed, sugar, 1 tablespoon I Ain’t Afraid Of No Ghost-Pepper Hot Sauce in a large bowl to combine to make spicy slaw; cover and chill.
- Mix flour, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a shallow bowl. Whisk buttermilk and 1/4 cup I Ain’t Afraid Of No Ghost-Pepper Hot Sauce together into another shallow bowl. Working with 1 piece at a time, dredge chicken in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Dip in buttermilk, allowing excess to drip back into bowl. Dredge again in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Pour oil into a large skillet over medium heat of 350°F. Fry chicken until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Season with salt.
- Place crispy chicken on your choice of roll, top with spicy slaw and your other favorite toppings!!!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com