- 2 racks pork back ribs, (about 3 pounds each), membrane removed
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 (15 ounce bottle) Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Wild & Wicked Tipsy Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Ranch dressing, for garnish
- Celery, for garnish
- Cut each rib rack in half. Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine rub ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Season ribs with salt & pepper. Wrap each halved rack in aluminum foil and bake for 90 minutes. Let cool, remove from foil and separate racks into individual ribs.
- In a bowl mix together Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Wild & Wicked Tipsy Wing Sauce and melted butter. Add the ribs and toss to coat. Refrigerate ribs, covered, for at least 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Heat grill to medium-low. Grill ribs, turning occasionally, until heated through and to desired doneness, about 15 minutes. Serve with ranch dressing and celery.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com