- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Rippin’ Red Mild Custom Crafted Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 pounds chicken wings, separated into 2 pieces and wing tips discarded
- Vegetable oil, for oiling the grill
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted
- Ranch dressing, for serving (optional)
- Celery sticks, for serving (optional)
- Place 1 cup of the Rippin’ Red Mild Custom Crafted Wing Sauce, the buttermilk, and garlic powder in a large resealable plastic bag and stir to combine. Add the wings and seal the bag, pressing out any excess air. Turn the bag to coat the wings evenly. Let marinate in the refrigerator, turning occasionally, for at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium high (about 375°F to 425°F). When the grill is ready, use tongs to rub the grate with several layers of paper towels dipped in vegetable oil. Remove the wings from the marinade, letting any excess drip off, and discard the marinade. Place the wings on the grate in a single layer so they’re not touching (if needed, cook them in batches). Cover the grill and cook, flipping the wings occasionally with tongs, until they’re no longer pink at the bone and the skin is slightly charred in spots, about 25 minutes total.
- When the wings are almost ready, put the remaining 1/2 cup Rippin’ Red Mild Custom Crafted Wing Sauce in a large bowl and set aside. Add the cooked wings to the bowl and toss to coat. Serve immediately with ranch dressing and celery sticks, if desired.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com