- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 ( 5 ounce) bottles Screaming Sphincter Garlic Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 2 Jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 Thai Chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 Habañero peppers, seeded and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in deep-fryer to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Cook wings in hot oil for 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain on a paper towel-lined dish, then transfer to a shallow baking dish. Broil in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Melt butter in a medium stock pot over medium heat. Stir in Screaming Sphincter Garlic Pepper Hot Sauce, apple cider vinegar, garlic, Jalapeño, Thai Chile & Habañero. Reduce heat to medium low and cook for 15 minutes, or until peppers are softened. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and pour over wings, turning to coat. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, and enjoy. Be sure to have plenty of milk handy!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com