- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 c. SoCal Hot Sauce Hot Red
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Ranch dressing for serving
- Carrot sticks, for serving
- celery sticks, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400° and place a wire rack over a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with oil and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is golden and skin is crispy, 50 to 60 minutes, flipping the wings halfway through.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together SoCal Hot Sauce Hot Red and honey. Bring to simmer then stir in butter. Cook until melted and slightly reduced, about 2 minutes. Heat broiler on low. Transfer baked wings to a bowl and toss with sauce until completely coated. Return wings to rack and broil (watching carefully!) until sauce caramelizes, 3 minutes. Serve with ranch and vegetables.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com